Terms and condition
GENERAL: DOCUMENTS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO THIS AGREEMENT
This Agreement between you and BraiWeb Technologies Ltd. sets forth the terms and conditions for your access to the Site and your use of the information, features, products, services and tools on the Site (the "Services"). For ease of reference, when BraiWeb Technologies Ltd., BraiWeb Advisors, and BraiWeb Investor Portal are referred to together in this Agreement, they are referred to as "BraiWeb," "we," or "us."
This Agreement incorporates by reference the Terms of Service. You represent that you have read the Terms of Service and Agree that the Terms of Service govern your use of the Site and the Services (as those terms are defined in the Terms of Service). Capitalized terms used in this Agreement that are not otherwise defined herein have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service.
Your use of the Site is governed by the version of this Agreement in effect on the date of use. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice, and you agree to be bound by this Agreement as so modified. It is your responsibility to visit the link accessible on the Site home page periodically to review the most current terms and conditions of this Agreement for changes. You acknowledge that by accessing the Site after we have made changes to this Agreement, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
The terms and provisions of the following agreements and other documents are incorporated into this Agreement by reference:
- The Site’s Terms of Service;
- The BraiWeb Disclosure Statement, which sets forth general information about venture investments made through the BraiWeb Site;
- The Indication of Interest and Subscription Agreement (together, the "Subscription Agreement") or Investment Contract, as applicable, submitted by you with respect to a particular Offering (if applicable);
- The terms of each Offering (the "Offering Terms") in which you invest, as provided to you and set forth in the applicable documents; and
- Any other information provided to you with respect to an Offering or the Site via the Site.
You should carefully read each of the above documents before subscribing to an Offering. You alone are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of all of the terms of this Agreement and your rights and responsibilities under it. You may have additional agreements with BraiWeb, and you are responsible for understanding the content of those agreements.
2. AGREEMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL OFFERINGS
2.1 GENERAL ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
- You understand and acknowledge that BraiWeb is responsible for any content on this Site.
- You agree to abide by this and other agreements between you and BraiWeb and service providers that govern or relate to your use of the Site or the services available on the Site.
- You acknowledge that you have been provided access to additional sources of information regarding your investment, including the information that is incorporated into this Agreement by reference, such as the Company Information, the Subscription Agreement, the Offering Terms, and the Disclosure Statement.
2.2 CONFLICTS OF INTEREST ASSOCIATED WITH ALL OFFERINGS
The Site includes Offerings facilitated by BraiWeb Advisors and Third Party Funding Portals. Each of these persons may take actions in the performance of their duties to their other clients that could differ from the timing and nature of action taken with respect to you in which you invest.
2.3 RISKS GENERALLY ASSOCIATED WITH ALL OFFERINGS
You should consult your own legal, tax and financial advisers regarding the suitability, desirability and appropriateness of purchasing interests through an Offering. You should also carefully consider the following risks prior to investing through an Offering:
2.3.1 Significant Risk of Loss; Not a Complete Investment Program
An investment at BraiWeb involves significant risks, only some of which are described in this Agreement, and is suitable only for investors who have limited need for liquidity in their investment, who can afford the potential loss of their investment and who otherwise meet the conditions for eligibility set forth in this Agreement. A direct or indirect investment BraiWeb is not intended as a complete or diversified investment program and should represent only a small portion of a potential investor’s investment portfolio.
2.3.2 BraiWeb is at Early-Stage Venture Company with High Risk of Failure
BraiWeb is early-stage venture company. Venture investments involve a high degree of risk and many or most venture company investments lose money and fail at a particularly high rate. You may ultimately receive cash, securities, or a combination of cash and securities (and in some cases nothing at all). If you receive securities, the securities may not be publicly traded, and may not have any significant value.
2.3.3 Lack of Operational Record
BraiWeb may have limited operational records.
2.3.4 Limitation on Liability; Indemnification
This Agreement, including the Terms of Service and the Subscription Agreement, limit the liability of BraiWeb, and provide for indemnification in certain circumstances.
2.5 USE OF NAME
You consent to the disclosure by BraiWeb of your name (or, if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity, the name of such entity) on the Site. Without limiting such consent, or any other lawful use of your name by BraiWeb, you specifically consent to disclosure by BraiWeb to potential investors in a Fundraising that you have submitted a Subscription Agreement with respect to that Fundraising, and to disclosure by BraiWeb and the number of such investments. You may withdraw this consent at any time by contacting BraiWeb.